The lack of oxygen caused by anesthesia, childbirth injury, stroke or misdiagnosis of a medical condition could result in lasting or permanent brain injury. Victims and their families know the significant loss and lifetime consequences of a brain injury. I offer experienced counsel and advocacy focused on helping the victims and families recover the compensation they deserve.
Whether a brain injury affects your child or your spouse or your parent, it is among the most devastating injuries for a family to have to face. The financial costs and emotional costs can seem overwhelming. With help, you can live through this. I am a Atlanta brain injury attorney with experience handling cases involving:
- Problem childbirth when the umbilical cord is kinked or the placenta detaches or dies
- Cerebral palsy and other birth injuries
- Loss of memory and cognitive abilities
- Personality changes and dementia
- A stroke, brought on by a medication error or failure to diagnose a contributing medical condition
- Drug overdose